Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Week, Nothing New

      So what is going on now? Nothing. Just trying to keep the lines of communication open. My 'training' is going well. I'm back up to 3 miles or so on a run. I wasn't able to run at all during December thanks to the half marathon I ran. Lots 'o pain. 6 miles in December but I'm already up to 26 or so for the month of January. Nice. Getting back on track. I've been on the trainer a lot. Well a lot for me. Only 65 miles or so but it's better than nothing. I'm trying to get in 5 days a week with at least 30 minutes. To bad the computer I'm using to keep up with miles isn't exactly working to well so I think I've actually gone farther than that. Oh well. Until I can get something better I'll just have to guesstimate. Anyways. 4 more weeks till Myrtle Beach. Looking forward to it. Well that's enough. I'm out.

No comments: